Hallo Alexander,

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000 03:55:41 +0300 GMT (30.01.2000, 08:55 +0800 GMT),
Alexander V. Kiselev wrote:
[...]

AVK> Digests are quite useful, although I myself usually prefer to receive the mailing
AVK> lists traffic not in digest form. For example, suppose you need to send
AVK> somebody a bunch of messages received from different people. The best way
AVK> to do so is MIME digest, provided that your correspondent's MUA supports
AVK> them in an acceptable way. The messages you send are grouped neatly
AVK> together, at the same time your correspondent can clearly see that it was you
AVK> who sent the whole bundle _but_ he can also work with each message
AVK> individually, since they all have their original headers unaltered.

Excuse my asking, but is it possible with TB to send multiple
different messages as MIME attachments of the same message? I'd be
interested to learn how to do that.

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.39
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM