Hello list,

I'm  wondering  if  there is a way to manage the list of previously entered
email addresses in the "To:"field ( and also in the "Subject" field ).

Although  this  feature is great, I've sent  many mails by now and I'd like
to  keep  the  size  of  this  list  smaller  - only my most often used email
addresses etc.

--
Kind regards,
Homesick Mac

Using The Bat 1.39 ( registered )

My system:
Celeron 433 , 64 MB RAM, S Trio graphics, 10 GB HD
Windows 98 second edition or Litestep
In the background I've got:
PC-Cillin 6.07, Ram Page, Zip Magic 2000

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]