Hi Paula,

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:39:42 -0500GMT (01/02/2000, 09:39 +0800GMT),
Paula Ford wrote:

PF> You can scroll through the list with the arrow keys. If you hit
PF> spacebar, that will 'park' an address, so that it is not automatically
PF> scrolled off the list. If you hit Del, the address will be deleted.

PF> A few versions ago I tried limiting the number of entries by changing
PF> the default value in the registry, which is 32 I think, but it wouldn't
PF> stick. I haven't tried it lately, so I don't know if that's been
PF> changed, but it would nice to be able to set the number of entries to
PF> something less than the default.

Interesting. What I do instead, I have my frequently used TO addresses
declared as "favourites". When I right-click in the TO field, only
these will show. I use the drop-list seldomly, and if I do, I usually
look for an address that I recently used and didn't save anywhere -
it's quicker than searching in the message base.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.39
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.