On Monday, January 31, 2000, Homesick Mac wrote:

> I'm  wondering  if  there is a way to manage the list of previously entered
> email addresses in the "To:"field ( and also in the "Subject" field ).

> Although  this  feature is great, I've sent  many mails by now and I'd like
> to  keep  the  size  of  this  list  smaller  - only my most often used email
> addresses etc.

You can scroll through the list with the arrow keys. If you hit
spacebar, that will 'park' an address, so that it is not automatically
scrolled off the list. If you hit Del, the address will be deleted.

A few versions ago I tried limiting the number of entries by changing
the default value in the registry, which is 32 I think, but it wouldn't
stick. I haven't tried it lately, so I don't know if that's been
changed, but it would nice to be able to set the number of entries to
something less than the default.

--
Paula Ford
The Bat! 1.38e (reg)