Hi Jeff,

On  24 March 2000  at  10:33:36 GMT -0600 (which was 16:33 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

> Is there a way to archive old messages automatically by date?

We were discussing this issue a couple of weeks back and I honed in on
the  following  construct:  use  a  filter  to move mail into the main
browse  folder  and  at  the  same  time copy the mail straight to the
Archive folder as well. Set a 60 day time limit on the root folder and
it  has  exactly  the effect you are looking for. Okay, so the mail is
duplicated  between  the  two  folders during the 60 days, but I don't
find that a problem.

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>