On 15-11-2000 at 14:29:54GMT -0800 (which was 22:29 where I live)
Januk Aggarwal wrote regarding the subject of "Archiving Question"

> Here's what I do, I have two list folders, TBUDL and TBUDLArchive.  I
> have one incoming filter to put everything into the TBUDL folder.  I
> then use read filters to move the messages into the Archive folder.

Hello Januk,

This works great if I read the messages and they are marked read
automatically, but if I mark the messages read manually the filter
doesn't work and the messages don't move to the destination folder.

Bug or feature? And how can I get it working?

Regards

--
Manfred Ell

using TheBat 1.48 Beta/6 on Windows 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1, RC 1.1