Hello Kevin,

On  Wed, 15 Nov 2000  at  15:13:19 GMT GMT (which was 7:13 AM
where I live) witnesses say Kevin Tea typed:

> Looking at the actions facilities within the filter, would it be
> possible to choose to extract the incoming emails to a continuously
> appended text file at a specified location and then choose to delete
> them from the main list after 30 days or whatever?

Here's what I do, I have two list folders, TBUDL and TBUDLArchive.  I
have one incoming filter to put everything into the TBUDL folder.  I
then use read filters to move the messages into the Archive folder.

If you don't mind a little duplication of data, your method works well.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.48 Beta/6