Hi Cristian,

On 01 May 2000 at 14:04:36 GMT +0300 (which was 12:04 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
of "TB! WishList":

> If they were named "up" and "down", that would be more flexible.

But  they  are. "Previous" is a synonym for "Up" in this context as is
"Next"  for  "Down". In English, in terms of position in a list, these
verbs work *exactly* as they should.

> I usually use PMMail as the main mailer. It has few problems (most
> noticeable regional character set problems) and am looking for a (good)
> replacement. PMMail uses "up" and "down" toolbar buttons, relative to
> the *user* sorted list.

No difference except in the verb used to describe the operation.

> I just tested: Outlook Express performs the same way.

You mean "uses the same verb". TB performs identically. "A rose by any
other name...".

> I also noticed one annoying thing about The Bat!: the blue cursor
> bar over the message list remains still as I go further and read
> more messages. After reading, say, 20 messages in the list, I can no
> more say where I am with the reading by taking a short look at the
> message list.

Then you aren't using the embedded message list in the folder view you
have  open  for  browsing. Opening a folder view does *not* affect the
position  of  the "cursor" in the main TB window. Each folder view has
its' own message list and "cursor" which can be enable from the folder
window "View" menu.

> Sorry, waiting for another release ...

You  certainly  seem  to  be  having  problems  in  understanding TB's
different approach to the software you are used to. Everything you are
asking about is there. You are just looking at it from an odd angle.

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>