Hello Eberhard,

On  Sunday, April 30, 2000  at  17:39:53 GMT +0200 (which was 8:39 AM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

>>>     HUH?

>> I have this suspicion that this one surprised you Steve...
>> And not sure myself what is meant its hopefully not runing a different
>> installed Bat per account (g)

> Now I say HUH? ;-D

> What I mean is: use one account at home, on this here PC. Download all
> mail from different remote servers into this one account.

> Example: Say I use two accounts, one for MLs, one for private use (I
> don't but take the principle). I don't wanna keep them separate at
> home though - with TB! I have to either create two accounts at home,
> or make one of my external servers forward the stuff to the other.
> This creates bandwidth abuse.

 Options->Network & Administration-> Check Allow Local Delivery.  Then
 Set up one account with a filter that redirects everything to the
 other account.  No bandwidth abuse, but you get what you want.

>  So I would like TB! to poll them.

> Now you can say: Duh... stupid, create some filters and do it with one
> real and one pass-through account at home. Sure, that's possible, but
> inconvenient to have to check all external accounts manually (or use a
> different key) isn't it.

 Not really.  Just have each account set to check mail every few
 minutes.  If you have a permanent connection that works like a charm.
 If you don't have a permanent connection, it still works pretty well,
 except that TB doesn't have an offline mode.  That is a little
 annoying at times.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/20
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

How do crazy people go through the forest?
       They take the psycho path.