Morning Januk,

>  Not really.  Just have each account set to check mail every few
>  minutes.  If you have a permanent connection that works like a charm.
>  If you don't have a permanent connection, it still works pretty well,
>  except that TB doesn't have an offline mode.  That is a little
>  annoying at times.

 How is it annoying? I have one account set to check mail every minute.
 When I'm online it does just that. When I'm off, I am not bothered.

 Possibly you're missing the option "No automatical dial for periodicaly
 checking" in Options/Network&Administration?

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.42 Beta/20