Greetings John!

Well the Good Net Keeping Seal of Approval, does not set the internet
Standards, the RFC's do. Which if you look up RFC 822, you see that
the Subject is treated as a TEXT STRING. And to FORCE your BS on my
MESSAGE is not what the RFC's SAY. The GNKSA is the BS-DOO-DOO-GNKSA
as far as I am concerned They DO NOT WRITE THE GODAMN RFC'S! You
distort the truth, by saying that it is a BIG problem. You Cut the
Line of the RFC, by forcing something into my Subject field that I DO
NOT WANT. And you add a NAG-POP-UP, and BLOAT~!!!      And now you
make jokes about it.   Since your USING EdMax Ver2.67.1 anyway, WHY
THE HELL SHOULD YOU EVEN CARE?

So Stick it WHERE the sun don't shine!

On Monday, May 15, 2000 at 14:23:23 GMT +0900 (which was 10:23 PM
where you think I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

--
... No Pid's that we don't need The Bat! Acapulco Bat is <air noise>......  ahhhhh A
Bad as$ need!  - Cheech and BatChong