Hello phil,
On Sun, 28 May 2000 11:01:39 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, May 29, 2000, 1:01:39 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
phil wrote:

> Greetings Thomas!

> On  Sunday, May 28, 2000  at  00:27:26 GMT +0800 (which was 9:27 AM where you think
>I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

TF>> Hallo TBUDL,

TF>> anybody got an idea how to use another DUN connection?

If your question is how to use a smtp which isnt specific to your
logon, www.myrealbox.com has email accounts (free) which you could
also use to roam as you have to use the smtp with pasword.
My own server also uses this but it aint free....
we have other advantages though but in any case I just download ALL
mail whatever dialup I use..

Best regards,

tracer

--