Greetings,

Well, I'm one of those fools that upgrades software JUST
BECAUSE AN UPGRADE IS MADE AVAILABLE.  Usually this doesn't
cause a problem but as I reported earlier, my screen display
when showing folder properties in v5 is corrupted.  I was
willing to live with it because I so seldom do anything with
folder properties but after seeing all the problems others
are having w/v5, I began to wonder what other problems exist
for me that I simply hadn't run across yet.  So, I decided
to revert to the most recent version I had kept, v4.2.44.  I
double-clicked the .msi file and went through the motions
for installing TB! and was subsequently informed that it
had installed.  Imagine my surprise when I discovered that
nothing had changed!  The splash screen still shows I'm
running v5.0.8 and HELP>ABOUT still shows v5.0.8.  I
re-installed v4.2.44 a second time and still no change.

What did I miss?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.0.8.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3