Hello TB! Users,

I use the HTML editor on some of my accounts. One of the disadvantages
of doing this is that The Bat! does not have a Paste Plain Text
option. This means that text pasted in brings in the source
formatting, and I have to spend some time removing this again, and
it is sometimes impossible for HTML text.

Enter Get Plain Text, a free 70Kb application that you can pin to your
Windows taskbar. Its sole function is to convert clipboard contents to
plain text so that you can paste it in without any formatting.
Brilliant! I've saved the installation time already this morning!

Google for Get Plain Text.

(No doubt someone will post how to do all this within TB!, in which
case I can uninstall it again!)

--
   Julian

   Using The Bat! v5.0.30 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7600