Hello Roger,

On Monday, May 28, 2012 you wrote:

RP> Hello Miguel,
RP> Monday, May 28, 2012, 11:55:06 AM, among other things, you wrote:

M>> Options/Preferences/Viewer/Editor/HTML Viewer/'Use smiley icons in HTML
M>> viewer' makes a difference, it should be ticked. Then, what I suggest in
M>> my previous message works.

RP> I  already  had  that  setting  and  have now tried all combinations of HTML
RP> choices, but still no flags or sender picture.

RP> Anyway,  thanks  for  trying  to  help.   I think it is just another case of
RP> something  working  in  one computer but not in another.  This unfortunately
RP> seems to be a problem quite often with TB.  A pity nobody else has said what
RP> they are seeing.

Roger, I *think* I have everything set up as Miguel suggests:
http://clip2net.com/s/1YdpX and I don't see any of Lynn's images either. Looking
at the insides of my C:\Program Files\The Bat! folder I have a folder called
C:\Program Files\The Bat!\Images which contains a lot of "smileys" but only one
flag: Flag-Netherlands.jpg. However, if I go deeper and open C:\Program
Files\The Bat!\Images\pcwimages, I find more smileys and a whole bunch of
flags. Why the smileys should be in two separate folders is a mystery to me.

Although I have no recollection of manipulating these folders in any way, I have
no idea if this is the way these folders and files are supposed to be
arranged within my C:\Program Files\The Bat! folder.

Please note that in my sig it shows that I'm still using ver: 4.2.44.2 so your
concerns regarding v5 may be unfounded.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3