Hello MFPA,

On Sunday, May 27, 2012 you wrote:

M> Hi

M> On Sunday 27 May 2012 at 1:36:32 PM, in
M> <mid:1731578849.20120527073...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> As far as my picture not appearing in the complete list
>> @pcwize.com,

M> If you are referring to the "rogues gallery" at
M> <http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/rogues.php>, some don't appear there
M> because the individual has not ticked "Do you want your picture to
M> appear in the Rogues Gallery" on their account page.

Actually I had decided to replace the picture that's been in there for a few
years with something a little lighter. So the option to which you refer has been
ticked for quite some time. It states that pictures uploaded to the Rogues
gallery must be approved before they'll appear.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3