Hello MAU,

On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 you wrote:

M> Hello Jack,

M>>> I've run out of ideas. My only suggestion would then be to re-start from
M>>> scratch and make sure everything is in the right folder and the  correct
M>>> TB options selected.
>>
>> And therein lies the problem. What *ARE* the correct TB! options?

M> Review mids below, AFAIK the answer should be there:
M>
M> <mid:614545132.20120527094...@gmail.com>
M> <mid:1174891126.20120528115...@gmail.com>
M> <mid:1573422883.20120528172...@gmail.com>
M> <mid:1917951124.20120529193...@gmail.com>

My apologies Miguel. I though there were some options that we had not yet
covered when I asked what the correct TB! options were. Everything I have
matches what you've stated. I did find a file called pdsf.msl which I deleted
because it wasn't listed in your mid:1573422883.20120528172...@gmail.com message
but this made no difference.

I'll keep experimenting since this function used to work perfectly up until a
few days ago. If I miraculously find the solution I'll be sure and post it to
the list.

Again my thanks for all your help.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3