Hello MFPA,

On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 you wrote:

M> Hi

M> On Wednesday 30 May 2012 at 4:39:55 PM, in
M> <mid:148700814.20120530103...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> I'll keep experimenting since this function used to
>> work perfectly up until a few days ago.

M> Any idea what (if anything) you changed a few days ago?

M> Are the rogues still in the correct location?

M> I have the rogues.msl file at %ProgramFiles%\The Bat!\Images
M> and the rogue images themselves at
M> %ProgramFiles%\The Bat!\Images\rogues
M> (and my thebat.exe is at %ProgramFiles%\The Bat!)

My file/folder locations are a match to yours. The thing I'm most
confused/concerned about is the selections I've made at OPTIONS - PREFERENCES -
VIEWER/EDITOR. The selection choices don't make a lot of sense to me and I
believe this is where I might have screwed things up. The following link goes to
a screenshot of that window so you can see what's selected:
http://clip2net.com/s/1YT0n. If you're not familiar with clip2net, it's a free
program which allows you to select any part of your screen and post it to the
web (their server I presume) and gives you a link to allow others to see that
portion of your screen that you've posted.

If you choose to follow the link and view my selections you might see that they
differ from yours in some way that prevents me from seeing the rogue pictures.
If you choose not to follow the link for whatever reason I'll understand but
perhaps you might be able to clarify the differences between the selections.

I really appreciate your attempts to assist me but please don't spend time on
this that could be better spent doing something more important to you.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3