Hello Miguel,
Monday, May 28, 2012, 5:22:51 PM, among other things, you wrote:

M> The C:\Program Files\The Bat!\Images folder should *ONLY* contain three
M> folders and three *.msl files, namely:
M>  pcwimages
M>  rogues
M>  default.msl
M>  pcwsmileys.msl
M>  rogues.msl

M> If you do not have any of the msl files, look in the corresponding
M> folder and see if it is there. If so, move¨or copy it to 'Images' folder.

Thank  you  for  this  information.   I  have  several versions operating in
parallel  for  testing  purposes  and had not realised that their respective
Images  files varied.  I copied the 4.2.44.2 file contents to the 5.6.2 file
and everything is now displaying in the latter version.

Unfortunately  I  cannot  send you any South African beers but hopefully one
day I will visit Spain again and can visit you complete with beer.

Many thanks.

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The   Bat!  v5.1.6.2  POP3,  on  Windows 7,
version 6 1, build 7601   and Service Pack 1