Hello MAU,

On Monday, May 28, 2012 you wrote:

M> Hello Jack,

>> C:\Program Files\The Bat!\Images which contains a lot of "smileys" but only
>> one
>> flag: Flag-Netherlands.jpg. However, if I go deeper and open C:\Program
>> Files\The Bat!\Images\pcwimages, I find more smileys and a whole bunch of
>> flags. Why the smileys should be in two separate folders is a mystery to me.

M> It may be due to extracting some ZIP file(s) in the wrong place in the
M> past. (Selecting, or not, the 'Use folder names' option if using WinZIP
M> to extract).

M> The C:\Program Files\The Bat!\Images folder should *ONLY* contain three
M> folders and three *.msl files, namely:
M>  pcwimages
M>  rogues
M>  default.msl
M>  pcwsmileys.msl
M>  rogues.msl

M> If you do not have any of the msl files, look in the corresponding
M> folder and see if it is there. If so, move¨or copy it to 'Images' folder.

M> If you have all or some of the msl files in 'Images', look inside the
M> corresponding folder and see if there is a newer version there. If so,
M> move or copy the newer version to Images folder.

Aha! I was missing the pcwsmileys.msl file which I found elsewhere (obviously
not where it was supposed to be) and copied it to my C:\Program Files\The
Bat!\Images folder. NOW when I revisit one of Lynn's previous emails I can see
her animated .gif of the American flag and her non-animated .gif of the Canadian
flag.

However, her Rougemoticon (:Hawthorne:), which is also in her sig, doesn't
display her picture. But I think that needs to be in her X-Rogue header as mine
is in order to display her picture elsewhere onscreen (not in the sig.)

In order to stave off any confusion, my picture has not been changed even though
I submitted a new picture and was notified that it had been approved. The latest
rogues.zip file still contains the old photo. In addition, my picture no longer
displays (as it once did) when I look at a message I've sent to the list. Ah,
the joys of TB!

Thanks Miguel. This is the first time I've ever been able to see the flags.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3