Hello Jack,

TF>> It would be in the Outbox, marked with an hourglass as a draft.
TF>> Retrieval would be by just double-clicking on it.

JSL> Leapin' lizards!

I've never heard this expression, and was wondering whether lizards
can leap. Probably not, but google has many links to companies with
this name. Blistering barnacles!, I'd say.

JSL> You're right of course. I never thought of something so obvious.
JSL> Thank you Thomas. I appreciate your patience in replying. Alas,
JSL> rebooting the machine showed no new messages in the outbox. Sigh.

Sorry to hear that. We had a sudden blackout in the office a few days
ago (some transformer went BANG! and the whole building was dark), and
I was glad I routinely hit "save" every now and then when I write long
emails or work on long Word or Excel files.

--
Cheers,
Thomas.