Hello Thomas,

On Thursday, February 07, 2013 you wrote:

TF> Hello Jack,

TF> Thursday, February 7, 2013, 12:36:10 PM, you wrote:

TF>>> It would be in the Outbox, marked with an hourglass as a draft.  Retrieval
TF>>> would be by just double-clicking on it.

JSL>> Leapin' lizards!

TF> I've never heard this expression, and was wondering whether lizards can
TF> leap.  Probably not, but google has many links to companies with this name.
TF> Blistering barnacles!, I'd say.

I'm a geezer so my memory probably goes back a little farther than yours.  If
you Google "leapin' lizards comic" you'll see that the expression originated in
the "Little Orphan Annie" comic strip.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3