Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 10:34:22 AM, you wrote:

> Would it be a lot of bother for you to copy the ABnnnPPP section from
> your helpfile and pass it along to me? Now that I am using this
> obsolete-but-still-supported Macro, it will be helpful to know about
> these two constants.

Here it is:

ABnnnPPP        Inserts a field from the address book.
        "nnn" determines the address used, "PPP" is the address book field to
be used.

Values for nnn:
        TO              Address Book entry for the TO header (current message)
        FROM        Address Book entry for the FROM header (current message)
        REPLY        Address Book entry for the REPLY-TO header (current
message)
        OTO            Address Book entry for the TO header (original message)
        OFROM      Address Book entry for the FROM header  (original message)
        OREPLY     Address Book entry for the REPLY-TO header  (original
message)

Values for PPP:
        Name            full name
        FirstName     first name
        LastName     last name
        MiddleName middle name
        Handle          handle
        NamePrefix   name prefix
        NameSuffix  name suffix
        Birthday       date of birth
        e-mail           primary e-mail address
        Addr            private street address
        City             private city name
        State           private state/province
        ZIP             private ZIP/Postal code
        Country      private country
        Phone         private phone number
        Fax             private fax number
        Mobile        mobile phone number
        Page           private homepage URL
        Company   company name
        Job             job title
        Dept           department name
        Office        office number
        BusAddr     business street address
        BusCity       business city name
        BusState      business state/province
        BusZIP        business ZIP/Postal code
        BusCountry business country
        BusPhone    business phone number
        BusFax        business fax number
        BusPager     business pager number
        BusPage      business homepage URL
        Gender        person's gender
        Charset       character set (for this Address Book entry)
        Memo        Memo contents

 Note: You can set a parameter to insert if no corresponding value for the
 field you defined is found. The parameter can be another macro, like
 %TONAME.

Jim                            mailto:j...@jimkyle.com

Using The Bat! v4.2.36.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 3 on VirtualBox 3.2.12 under Xubuntu 10.04.2 with
AntiSpamSniper Version 3.2.4.5