On Friday, June 21, 2013, 4:38:12 PM, you wrote:

> I use Chrome and can't confirm that

I use Chrome on two other PCs with The Bat! and can't confirm it
either.  :-)    This is the only machine with the problem.

> You can go to
> Control Panel\Default Programs\Set Associations
> An make sure HTTP and HTTPS are associated with Chrome

Good idea.  I confirmed that the associations are there--even changed
them and reset them.  Didn't help.

> On  trick that might work is to open Internet explorer and let it take
> all the settings, then close it and reassign them to Chrome and see if
> it  helps.

Haven't tried that yet, but I will.  (Not optimistic, but it can't
hurt to try.)

> Other  than clearing the cache folder in the bat's data, I
> can't think of anything in the Bat that would cause that in Chrome

I cleared the cache in Chrome but nothing changed.  Are you referring
to some cache in TB that I should look at?  This is something I'm not
familiar with.

--
Running The Bat! version 5.4 under Windows 7