Hello MFPA,

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 you wrote:

M> Hi

M> On Wednesday 20 November 2013 at 1:20:38 AM, in
M> <mid:93269535.20131119192...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> So, once again my profound thanks to you and Miguel for
>> all the help.  Nice to see you both again.

M> Glad to help.

M> Did you ever follow up on updating your Rogues photo, which you
M> mentioned in May last year? I had another "Someone new has joined or
M> updated their image on Roguemoticons" email today (which makes five in
M> 18 months) saying you had joined or updated, but the zip file still
M> contains the same photo of you.

Exactly.  It still doesn't work.  I emailed Leif back in May and he replied
thusly: "I'll take a look at it.  I wrote that code eons ago and its been static
through numerous server upgrades and migrations." I copied that same email from
Leif and emailed it to him yesterday and he replied again: "I'll look at it.
It's been through a couple server moves and I probably missed a dependency with
it."

So, I dunno.  Have to wait and see I guess.

I too have notifications of new rogue photos ticked and I can't remember the
last time I got one except for my own yesterday.  Have they fallen out of favor
I wonder?

I also sent Mary Bull a gif of the Alabama state flag for approval and I'm
waiting to hear from her.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows 7 Pro ver 6 build 7601 Service Pack 1