Hi

On Tuesday 21 January 2014 at 1:33:55 PM, in
<mid:53527247.20140121203...@thebat.net>, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> These tricks worked in the past:

> 1.) If you are on LAN, plug out the ethernet cable 2.)
> If you are on wifi, plus out the USB adapter

Doesn't TB! have a delayed-sending function in recent versions?

(At work we are forced to use Outlook, which has a "message recall"
function. On the very odd occasion, it manages to recall messages.
More often it reports failure to do so.)

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;
to steal from many is research.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3