Morning Marco Rossini,

>       I  am trying to customise the reply message template and I would
>       like  it  to  show  the  reply number in the subject without
>       showing the prefix "Re:" before the number.

 Why would you ant to do that? :-)

>       Is  there  a  command  allowing  it? I tried %REPLYCOUNTER but I
>       can't avoid having "Re(n):"

 I fear it won't work with normal methods. If you can do regexes, the
 result macro line lmight look like this:

 %setpattregexp="this regex would look for the numbers in Re[x]: in the
 original subject"
 %regexpblindmatch="%osubj"
 %subject="[%subpatt='1'] %subpatt='2'"

 Of course, I'm probably not totally right with this, so correct me.
 However this is the concept, if you really must eliminate the "Re:" while
 pertaining reply counting. It's much easier not to have Re:'s without
 reply counting:

 %subject="%osubj"

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]