Morning Marco Rossini,

> you  will  not get the same result. This means that, instead of having
> the following reply with a number (2), you get this:
>
> Risposta a: Risposta a:

 Ooh, I see. In this case, it might be practicable to modify an older regex
 constructed for stripping multiple Re:'s and country specific things
 introduced by MS like "AW:" and the likes.

 The original thing is this:

  %subject=""%subject="Re:
%SETPATTREGEXP=""(?i)((Re|Aw)\:\s*)*(.*)""%REGEXPBLINDMATCH=""%OSUBJ""%SUBPATT=""3"""

 So, adjusted to your needs, it should look like this:

  %subject=""%subject="Risposta a: %SETPATTREGEXP=""(?i)((Re|Aw|Risposta
a)\:\s*)*(.*)""%REGEXPBLINDMATCH=""%OSUBJ""%SUBPATT=""3"""

  It will strip any Re:, Re[x], AW: and replace it with "Risposta a:" It
  will not allow "Risposta a:" to occur multiple times. No reply counter
  however.

 However, I still would recommend conforming to the mail interchange
 conventions by using Re: to keep some common standards, and not mess
 everything up :-)

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.44