Hi

On Sunday 28 September 2014 at 11:36:09 AM, in
<mid:mamf2admh27lk46j97tt54nbffs58em...@4ax.com>, Luca wrote:

> In short: I guess I need a value for "nnn" in the
> "ABnnnPPP" macro to pick the whole "To:" header field
> of the message. The "to" value seems to pick only the
> email address, without the "nick" part.

The help file entry you quoted says "nnn" determines the address used.
You seem to have multiple AB entries with different display names but
the *same* address.

I would not expect the display name to be part of the
information used to search the address book.

> Any help? Different solutions for the problem? I would
> be really grateful.

One simple suggestion would be just the one AB entry for each student,
and list the username and password for all courses in the Memo field.
An example AB entry might be:-

   Name: "John Doe"
   Email: john....@domain.com
   Memo:  Course:      Course0
          Username:    Username0
          Password:    Password0

          Course:      Course1
          Username:    Username1
          Password:    Password1

Your quick template would now be:-

        %TONAME
        %ABtoMemo

So the student would receive just one email that listed the usernames
and passwords for all their courses.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

Live your life as though every day it was your last.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3