Hi

On Thursday 2 October 2014 at 9:59:46 PM, in
<mid:4ler2atqqdqqu3m28jal7jtrbq83cbc...@4ax.com>, Luca wrote:

>> MFPA:
>> > %To = %ToName %ABToState

Luca:
> Seems not to work ): the variable %TO only adds a
> recipient to the To: field, doesn't substitute the
> default value that's inevitably formed by the two
> fields Name <email>, and <email> uniquely identifies
> the AB entry to pick values from.

> That seems to me at a first attempt. But I'm going to
> try harder later.

OK. I missed the quote marks:-

%To = "%ToName %ABToState"

And if the email address is stored in the State field without being
surrounded by <angle brackets> you could add them here:-

%To = "%ToName <%ABToState>"

And the %To macro seems to append to the existing To header, rather
than replacing it as the help file says.

But %SETHEADER("header", "text") does what it says on the tin:-

%setHeader("To", "%ToName <%ABToState>") %-

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

Teamwork is essential - it allows you to blame someone else

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3