Hi

On Thursday 2 October 2014 at 12:21:02 AM, in
<mid:31564125.20141001182...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> On Wednesday, October 01, 2014 MFPA wrote:
M>> I just searched my computer, and randomly seem to
M>> have a copy of "thebat_pro_5-2-2.msi" that Windows
M>> tells me is about 16MB. No guarantees its any good,
M>> but I could send it to you if you want. Maybe that
M>> would accept your registration key.

> I would forever be in your debt if you could send that
> to me.  It's certainly worth a try.  Failing that I'll
> contact RIT Labs.

Sending now, if my server doesn't time out before it completes. So far
I have managed to send 64% in six minutes. (-:

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

Reality is nothing but a collective hunch.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3