Hello MFPA,

On Sunday, October 26, 2014 you wrote:

M> Hi

M> On Saturday 25 October 2014 at 10:32:18 PM, in
M> <mid:5510240635.20141025173...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> Sorry to be so obtuse but I'm not sure I understand the
>> second paragraph (above).

M> I think Rick was meaning:-

That's a little easier for me to understand but as luck would have it,
it's all fixed (as far as I can tell).

Rick's last message suggested, among other things, running Maintenance
Center.  As long as I have used TB I have never even been aware of MC,
much less used it but there it was under FOLDER/MAINTENANCE CENTER.

I figured "what the heck, it couldn't hurt" right?  And actually, it
didn't.  Being the trusting soul I am I first did a backup of TB THEN
ran MC.  Unfortunately, I didn't pay a lot of attention to the MC
completion message so I don't really know what it did but when it was
finished, I couldn't find any corrupted messages, all the messages on
those problem dates (the few I checked) opened without a problem.

So MC may have deleted a bunch or "fixed" a bunch but the end result
was that there appeared to be no more corrupted messages.  My wife's
main complaint was that she couldn't delete them and now they're
apparently gone.  She's happy and I'm still breathing.

Thank you Rick and MFPA.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows 7 Pro ver 6 build 7601 Service Pack 1