Hello TBUDLers,

I have managed to cure the stated problem regarding not being able to delete
messages by doing a deep un-install of TB using Revo then re-installing the
5.2.2 msi file.  The only problem remaining is my empty address book(s).  I
copied all .ABD files to a safe location before I deleted TB (even though I
couldn't access the address books at the time) and have checked to see that they
contain my addresses by doing a hex dump of the files.  I then copied them into
C:PROGRAM FILES(x86)\THE BAT!\ and C:\USERS\JACK\APPDATA\ROAMING\THE BAT!  all
to no avail.  Can I get TB to recognize these files and restore access to all my
addresses?

Many thanks in advance,
Jack

OS: Windows 7 Home