Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 12:53:16 AM, you wrote:

> They only use it if a fraudulent log-in was suspected. I'm not
> saying it's a great idea, but it's not a big problem over here.
> Happenes maybe twice a year, and I change IP addresses several times
> per month.

It's  a  pain  in  Europe  where  your  IP address can be in different
countries.  Admittedly a VPN would fix that, but not always practical,
for  example  a  3G wireless (or even with an Ethernet cable)  router  or USB
stick rather than a fixed line DSL
connection.

If  you  are  getting mail to the recovery address, I need to find out
why that isn't happening for myself.

I  don't  use email on my Android phone or tablet, but they seem to be immune,
i.e.  no  notifications  when  the  IP  address changes to a different
country

Adrian