> Although I am new to A-SS, for me it automatically moves messages it thinks
> are
> spam to my JUNK folder. I then go into the JUNK folder and manually mark good
> messages as NOT JUNK and move them to where they're supposed to be. From then
> on
> A-SS shouldn't ever mark those as junk again (I think).

If that would the only problem, but many messages aren't even
downloaded from the mailserver, they stay there because ASS sees them
as Spam.
I just removed ASS from my TB and then I got all the mail waiting at
the server - among them was even your answer here to me!

This is something I really don't want.... that ASS doesn't download
new Mail because its classifies it as Spam.

Regards,
Gunivortus