Hello Goos,

On Friday, December 9, 2016 you wrote:

>> Although I am new to A-SS, for me it automatically moves messages it thinks
>> are
>> spam to my JUNK folder. I then go into the JUNK folder and manually mark good
>> messages as NOT JUNK and move them to where they're supposed to be. From
>> then on
>> A-SS shouldn't ever mark those as junk again (I think).

G> If that would the only problem, but many messages aren't even
G> downloaded from the mailserver, they stay there because ASS sees them
G> as Spam.
G> I just removed ASS from my TB and then I got all the mail waiting at
G> the server - among them was even your answer here to me!

G> This is something I really don't want.... that ASS doesn't download
G> new Mail because its classifies it as Spam.

Before I reply please see Steinar's reply to your email. He/she brings up a
point I hadn't considered and is probably valid.

As far as AntiSpamSniper making decisions before emails even leave the server
suggests you have the "Pro" version which advertises that procedure as a *plus*
to AntiSpamSniper. However, I think that feature can either be adjusted or
eliminated entirely but keep in mind that I'm new to AntiSpamSniper and really
don't know what I'm talking about.

Good luck.

--
Regards,