Hello MAU,

On Friday, March 22, 2019 you wrote:

M> Hello Jack,

>> The latest messages from MAU and Paul F. Siebern regarding TB! not being
>> able to
>> access Gmail after March 31st reminded me that I too had received a message
>> from
>> Google regarding March 31st. Only my message was to inform me of the
>> following:
>>
>> This is a reminder that on April 2, 2019 we’re shutting down consumer Google+
>> and will begin deleting content from consumer Google+ accounts. Photos and
>> videos from Google+ in your Album Archive and your Google+ pages will also be
>> deleted.

M> I  also received that one, but it is different. It pertains to Google+
M> which,  as  you  quote,  will  be shutting down. The "March 31st" date
M> mentioned  in this message, is when they suggest you start downloading
M> your content, if you don't want to loose it.

>> However, I had to manually search through several different TRASH folders to
>> find the message. This is because when I tried to use TB!'s search function
>> find messages which had the string "google" in it, it always returned many
>> hits,
>> most of which, if not all, did not contain that string. I used the criteria
>> "ANY
>> PART" or "TEXT" or "SENDER" assuming that that's where that string would be.

M> I'd  bet  they *did* contain the string, most probably in the headers.
M> Most  of  which are not shown/displayed unless you select View/RFC-822
M> headers. This is so because "ANY PART" means exactly that, any part of
M> the  message (the whole message) even if some part(s) are not normally
M> displayed.

If I set the search criteria to SENDER then I get only those messages where the
sender is actually "google". "ANY PART" returns 98 messages whereas TEXT returns
only 90 messages so that seems to validate what you're saying.

How would one go about de-selecting VIEW RFC-822 headers? It's most annoying the
way it is.

--
Regards,
Jack LaRosa