Hello MAU,

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 you wrote:

M> Hello Jack,

>> How would one go about de-selecting VIEW RFC-822 headers? It's most annoying
>> the
>> way it is.

M> It is a toggle option. Select View/RFC-822 headers.

Thanks for that Miguel but it seems that NOT SELECTING is the default. When I
choose to see the RFC-822 header information, my preview window suddenly has two
new tabs at the bottom, one named HEADERS and the other named TEXT. Clicking on
the HEADERS tab shows only the header information in the preview pane. I have to
click on TEXT to see the actual message preview.

However, thanks to your superior knowledge in the intricacies of all things TB!,
you have led me to the solution. To wit: ALL of the resulting hits in the search
were all sent as HTML files. Guess what my default browser is. That's right,
Chrome. All of the HTML files contain one or more instances of the string
"google" thereby meeting the search criteria.

So, many thanks Miguel. It would have taken me quite a while to suss this out
without your help.

--
Regards,
Jack LaRosa