On 26 August 2019 at 21:29 Melissa Reese wrote and made these points

... <snip>
>> Could someone please give me--or point to--all the proper settings I
>> need to get IMAP working in my TB? With thousands of messages in the
>> many folders of the account in question, I certainly don't want to
>> have to start a whole new account/folder and potentially lose all my
>> messages, which I refer to often when looking for something.

MR> Okay, as an experiment, I set up a "new account" (IMAP).  It works.

MR> Now, is there a way for me to transfer all my folders, filters, etc.
MR> from my current POP3 account into this new IMAP account/folder?

This  is  something I remember doing by dragging messages from the pop
folders into the IMAP ones, one folder at a time. It was painful.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v8.8.9.9 (ALPHA) on Windows 10.0.17763