On 2020-05-18 at  4:23 AM, Andrew Savchenko <and...@lists.savchenko.net> wrote:
> How can I change "From" field under a single account?
>
> Picture this:
> 1. Several domains are pointing to a single MX/MTA
> 2. I receive and send e-mails for/from using the MX in question

I have a similar setup. The different domains have different uses, so I've
sorted them into different folders already. I then set the Identity of the
folder (under the folder's Properties), which lets me customize both the
name and the from address.

You could also look at using a reply macro to check %OTOADDR and use that to
set %FROM.

A warning: the identity settings are used to compose messages whenever that
folder is selected. The is usually the right thing to do. However, I have
mistakenly sent a message as postmaster@ because I forget to change folders
first and pressed Ctrl-N. (The From drop-down still works; I just didn't
notice in time.) This is why I tend to use address book templates over
folder templates whenever I can: they get applied based on who I'm mailing,
not where their message ended up.

--
Christopher Warrington <li...@mygcw.net>