Utrecht/NL, 30-6-2000

Hi TBUDL,

Suddenly all the (unread) mail that comes into my TBBETA-folder is
marked read before reading. So, on first sight, it appears that I
never have any new mail in this particular folder. All other folders
work OK. I didn't change a thing and it is not invoked by any upgrade
(I think, 'cause why would only this folder have a problem?). Nor is
it anywhere in the settings of my filters (at least I couldn't find
it).

Does anyone have a similar problem? What could I do to solve it?
Thanks in advance.

  Pim Slim

Attachment(s): <none>

   ______
   © 2000 Pim Slim, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   [30-6-2000  ---  18:24:55]
   using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/4

______
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make
the other poor sons-of-bitches die for theirs." - George Patton

http://im.yahoo.com