On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:57:38 -0500, Katsmeow wrote:

K> I do think the Ticker is a cool feature.  However, that said, I still
K> would like to able to set The Bat! when looking at folders to only
K> show unread messages (or whatever).  Right now, I filter incoming
K> messages to a separate inbox for each mailing list I am on.  Then if
K> I want to save mail from the list I put that in a separate folder.  I
K> would like to be able to get away from these dual folders and just
K> have one folder for each list but to be able to look only at unread
K> mail.  I like the ticker but I get several hundred new messages a day
K> and many of them I do not want to read and wish to delete unread.  It
K> is easier to do this through the individual folder.

        I use a common folder for TBBETA and TBUDL. I colour code the
messages from each list so that I can tell which is from where by
colour. I use manual read filters to keep the folder message count down
so that only two days worth of messages are present at a time. If you
wish for only read messages to be present then use automatic read
filters. The messages will be moved as soon as you read them.

--
A.C. Martin          [ TB! v1.45 Beta/7 | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey