On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 18:12:07 +0100, Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

K>>> Ummm...just once thing.  What do you do to restore being shown all the
K>>> messages?

C>>         Simply hit the <Esc> key. :-)

> Also  the  Ctrl+=  key has the same function. This is crucial when you
> apply  a  filter to a folder view since <Esc> closes the folder window
> before it removes the filter :-).

Once again a problem with international keyboards (mine is Swiss
german), where the '=' key is not on its 'usual' place (it's Shift-0,
but Shift-Ctrl-0 doesn't work). I tried the key where '=' sits on
english keyboards (two keys right of 0, is that correct?) and
Ctrl-thiskey is 'next-unread' (Ctrl-] or Ctrl-[ on english keyboards)
... :-(

Does anybody know what to press on swiss or german keyboards? And can
somebody explain the algorithm that TB! (Delphi?) uses to
map key combinations to commands?

Peter
--
Peter Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        PGP-ID 0x02850F53 (DH/DSS)
PGP Fingerprint 68AB D08E D995 41B4 C6FD  639D 9B94 D249 0285 0F53