On Saturday 15 July 2000 SyP wrote:
> Katsmeow wrote on 7/15/2000, 6:21 PM
K>> Ummm...just once thing.  What do you do to restore being shown all the
K>> messages?
> Hit ESC.

...unless your in the Search window, in which case you almost
certainly want to be hitting Ctrl+= instead.

(This still gets me occasionally. With a messagebase of about 40,000
messages, it's *really* annoying to wait 5 minutes or so for a search,
drill down, hit ESC to get back but instead see those 5 minutes go
down the drain.)

John
--
you gave me something that i could touch in a world where i'd had too much
something i could feel with my broken hands full of lost ideals but soon i'm