Hello Steve,

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 at 13:58:06 [GMT -0700], you wrote:
SL> ...is there any way to have attachments show up at the bottom of
SL> the edit and folder view windows instead of the side? The side is
SL> absolutely the stupidest place to put it because causes the width
SL> of the view window to change. This is a problem in that my edit
SL> and view windows are wide enough for 80 characters, an attachment
SL> comes in (like SLIME, er, SMIME) and all of a sudden it is down to
SL> 72ish and I need to scroll to read/edit.

Oh, believe me... I couldn't agree more. Personally, I think they
should be shoved into the grey bar showing the headers and message
size, similar to Outlook/OE. There is a ton of room over there on the
right side.

Yeah, maybe someone will complain about it shortening the available
viewable area of the TO, FROM, SUBJECT etc. but oh well, you can't
please everyone. Besides, if I want to see everyone a message was
addressed to, I just CTRL-SHFT-K anyways.

Leif Gregory

--
TBUDL/TBBETA List Moderator
ICQ 216395 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Using The Bat! 1.45 S/MIME under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
on a Pentium III 500 MHz notebook with 128MB.

Tagline of the day:
"Body by Fisher -- brains by Mattel."