Hi Nick,

NA> Mark, I'm curious why they irritate you? Is it the fact they show up in
NA> the attachment bar, even though technically they are not treated as an
NA> attachment by TB!? What if a small innocuous icon was to be put inside
NA> the Message Header Bar/Preview Pane Splitter Bar, and not take up so
NA> much horizontal space in the preview pane? I suppose I'm just trying to
NA> determine if you are against digital signatures for some reason, or the
NA> way TB! presents them, because this is an important issue for both User
NA> and Developer. I notice you use a personal signature, so why not a
NA> digital signature?

No, I have nothing against digital signatures, it is the attachment
bar that is annoying. As others have suggested I like the idea of
button in the header bar with a drop down list of attachments, much
like OL (spit!) or failing that at the bottom of the message.

Whether they belong in a mailing list is debatable, personally I don't
care, as long as they don't spoil my view.

http://www.gunfleet.com

Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/3
Under Windows NT 5 0 2195