Hi Johannes,

>> So you are a very privileged person. I consider your argument
>> arrogant and unpolite to those readers here, who are not as
>> privileged as you are (and I am) considered internet access costs.

JMP> What?! *Priviledged*? I know that in roughly 70% of countries you have
JMP> somewhat digital access to the phone network (yes, as well so called
JMP> third world countries like in south america and so on!).

So you insist in beeing unpolite to the remaining 30% ?

I'm afraid you didn't understand my point: we are privileged
*because* we do have a quick and very cheap internet access.
Rest assured that we do have a lot of subscribers on this list
which do not have this luck.

This has always been a list for people all over the world,
and we moderators will enforce that it stays this way.

JMP> PS: Mal im Ernst?! Bei ISDN-GG 50 Mücken und Flat 80, sonst IbC bei
JMP> nichtmalmehr 2 Pfg/min, wer soll da privilegiert sein?!! Das ist doch
JMP> nicht dein Ernst?!

Moderators note: this is an english speaking list. If you want to
talk with me in german please do it via private mail.

--
Regards,
Wolfgang

Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists

Using The Bat! 1.45 under Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B
in Stadtallendorf, Germany,
on a 166Mhz Cyrix, 128MB SDRAM, half SCSI system ;-)

http://www.wolfgang-kynast.de/