Wednesday, August 09, 2000, 2:09:07 PM, Kenneth Porter, wrote:

KP> Tuesday, August 08, 2000, 6:45:43 PM, you wrote:

JF>> No one is going to dump TB because it doesn't do this (especially with
JF>> ClipMate so available), not until *another* mail program comes along that does do
it,
JF>> and also does all the other really neat things that TB does.

KP> "No one"?! I'm on my 2nd day of evaluating TB, after being a PMMail
KP> power user.

Correction, Kenneth.  No one but you, apparently.

HAHA!

Hey, to each his own, I always say.

But is two days really enough time to fairly evaluate a program? Especially a
program as quirky as TB is?

I'm certainly no power user, but with all its quirks (and there are
many!), TB is head and shoulders better than, say, Eudora Pro, which I used
for many years. No, I don't know anything about PMMail.

But use whatever works the best for *you,* I do.

Cheers!

--
Joe Finocchiaro
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>