Saturday, August 26, 2000, 12:40:53 AM, you wrote:

ACM> Really? I did it just now.

ACM> I left click on folder 2 while holding down the CTRL and ALT keys, drag
ACM> it to Folder 1, and voila:

I think I was confused between "accounts" and "folders". Many of the
categories are email lists, and I set up "accounts" for each, so I
have many accounts. I was trying to move accounts to be subs of
other accounts, and that did not work. I should have set up folders,
not accounts.

With a bit of folder creation and drag-and-drops, I was able to
convert from accounts to folders - and they *do* move :-).

Thanks for the help,

 ztrader                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]