Hello Ming-Li,
On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 06:46:53 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, September 21, 2000, 14:46:53 (GMT+0100) (BST) my local time,

Ming-Li wrote:

ML> Q: why can't TB resort my folders automatically? why can't I
ML> redefine shortcuts? why can't I re-arrange my toolbar buttons?
ML> A: blah, blah, blah... (detailed answers and courteous through out)

As a Delphi programmer (ver 4&5) I'm almost definitely sure that
customizable toolbars (known as coolbars) were not available in
version 2. I think that explains that.

ML> Q: why can't I use proportional fonts? why can't I send html mail?
ML> A: what a stupid request, you're unfit to be a parent (uh, to use
ML> email, I mean), go back to LookOut... blah, blah, blah.

I think that's a perfectly valid response actually. Proportional fonts
are the curse of the modern GUI. HTML mail is great for artists,
people in advertising and other non-TB! users. We don't need it> TB!
users are sufficiently advanced that even our drunken ramblings are
sophisticated enough so that they don't need touching up with fancy fonts
and images. Even if some of us write very long sentences and can't
work out where that comma should have gone. <g>

--
 Jamie Dainton
 On Thursday, September 21, 2000 at 15:22:50

 Beta testers who lie! Next time on Geraldo!